Thank you for your interest in IJV. We are a grassroots organization grounded in Jewish tradition that opposes all forms of racism and advocates for justice and peace for all in Israel-Palestine. Our strength comes from our members. IJV has active chapters in cities and on university campuses across the country.
If you have questions about joining or donating, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To become an IJV member, you must agree to IJV’s membership criteria, rights and principles:
IJV Membership Criteria and Rights:
• Members must agree to work within the IJV Canada principles.
• Members may participate in their local chapters and any national action groups that interest them.
• Members may receive and contribute to newsletters, online media, and other publications.
• Members will receive notice of upcoming events.
• Jewish members are eligible to serve on the Steering Committee and vote at the Annual General Meetings.
• Members are expected to pay dues according to their financial capacity.
IJV Canada’s Principles:
1. Human rights are universal and indivisible and should be upheld without exception. This is as applicable in Israel and Palestine as it is elsewhere.
2. Palestinians and Israelis alike have the right to peaceful and secure lives.
3. Peace and stability require the willingness of all parties to the conflict to comply with international law.
4. There is no justification for any form of racism, including anti-Semitism, anti-Arab racism or Islamophobia, in any circumstance.
5. The battle against anti-Semitism is vital and is undermined whenever opposition to Israeli government policies is automatically branded as anti-Semitic.
IJV depends entirely on the generosity of our members and supporters to do what we do. Thank you for helping to sustain our work!
Leave a legacy of your commitment to peace and justice. Please consider putting IJV in your will.
Sorry, your donation is NOT tax deductible.