“Israel, in a lot of ways, takes over public safety in Canada.” – Jeff Halper on the 2008 Canada-Israel Public Safety Cooperation.
When your local police attempt to curtail or arrest you for demonstrating, or spy on you for protesting, were they trained by Israel?
Does your university exchange military and security R&D with Israeli universities?
Israel’s occupation and repression of Palestinians – is it really for “security” or are the Palestinians guinea pigs for Israel’s major pacification export industry? Why has Canadian aid to Israel shifted to these military and security operations against Palestinians?
Why is Israel involved in the design of Canadian prisons?
Which Canadian arms corporations are linked to Israeli military operations?
NSA software developed for eavesdropping operations was secretly passed to Israel. Is that a threat to your privacy?
IJV wants you to join us in exploring, exposing and challenging these ties between Canada and Israel’s pacification industry.
- Why Israel’s “Pacification Industry” matters to us
- Video: Jeff Halper – Global Palestine, Global Pacification (and Canada-Israel Public Safety Agreement)
- Activist reveals hidden military ties between Canada and Israel
- Download Flyer – Challenging the Canadian Israeli Military and Security Agreements (WORD or .PDF)
- Corporations complicit in Israel’s assaults
- Video: Global Pacification System – Israel and Canada, with Jeff Halper, Greg Albo & Robert Latham
- Canada-Israel Strategic Partnership – Memorandum of Understanding
- Related articles
- Video: McGill University’s Complicity with Israeli Attacks
- Video: trailer of Yotav Feldman’s “The Lab”– a film about Israel’s pacification industry
- Video: an interview with director Yotav Feldman of “The Lab”